CPDC’s Webcast about Trauma-Informed Care Trainings was completed on Thursday, Dec. 10 – here’s the recording of the Webinar:
Summary: This free webinar introduces two new and upcoming Certificate tracks of Trauma-Informed Care Certificate Training for healthcare practitioners, from The Colorado Professional Development Center. The Certificate programs start in January, 2016, and include a Track #1 for mental health practitioners, and a Track #2 for professionals who are not mental health providers. This webinar is designed for professionals considering attending those Certificate programs in 2016.
Webinar topics include:
• An overview of trauma and trauma-informed care
• The differences between event and relational trauma
• The unique features of CPDC’s TIC training programs
• CPDC’s integrative and constructivistic training model
• Trauma-specific training component
• How to sign up for the in-depth 2015 Certificate programs
If you’re not able to participate in the live webinar, it will be recorded and available afterwards on our website.
You can also visit our website to learn more about both tracks of our Certificate Trainings for professionals.