Maximum Participants: 10
Dates: January 31 – February 1 & 3
Required Prerequisite: CPDC’s TIC Practitioner Certificate
Intensive fee: split among participants, does not include lodging or meals.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Venue: CPDC Office, 4820 Topaz Drive, Colorado Springs, CO
Healer . . . Heal Thyself
Our Professional Therapeutic Retreat is designed for healthcare professionals who wish to heal and clear personal and relational patterns anchored in Developmental Trauma in a small group setting.
The intensive format is based on developmental psychotherapy, a component of our 3-pronged, integrative LOVEvolution healing approach.
Participants will have access to optional somatic therapy sessions, and information regarding biochemical aspects of Developmental Trauma.
This intensive will help you quickly and significantly clear personal issues that can trigger countertransference with your clients, patients or students.
It can also help you transform your self and your relationships, particularly if you struggle with intractable personal or professional conflicts.
Our non-diseasing therapy intensives have helped hundreds of individuals get in touch with their personal powers of self-healing, and increase their professional effectiveness.
Intensive Activities Include:
- An extensive intake of your family-of-origin and possible childhood abuse or neglect history.
- The completion of diagnostic self-inventories to help focus your work
- The identification of your core patterns of Developmental Trauma from family-of-origin experiences
- The identification of your personal style of conflict resolution
- An experiential “sculpting” exercise to identify your sources of conflicts
- The connection of past traumas with your intractable present-time conflicts
- The creation of a contract outlining your goals and activities for transforming your relationships
- The identification of your past traumas causing intractable present-time conflicts
- The identification of the interlocking aspects of your unresolved family-of-origin traumas
- Creating an exit “change plan” for integrating intensive experience into your everyday life
Daily Intensive Schedule: 9 am – 5:30 pm daily
Audience: Graduates of Trauma-Informed Care Practitioner Certificate Training
Healthcare Practitioners, human service providers, nurses, physicians, chiropractors, life coaches, social service agency administrators & staff, educators, bodyworkers, military professionals, correctional system practitioners and administrators.
Note: This intensive offers 19.5 CE Professional Development Contact Hours through CPDC but not for NBCC credits.
Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Colorado Professional Development Center is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.